Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yes, I do connect with the other side every hour of every day

Yes, I do have a special connection to spirit in heaven. As a matter of fact, Peyton Manning's spirit guides just wrote me. And they guided me to write on my blog right now.

For those of you that believe I am less than 100 percent committed to living, then please refer to the Akashic Records.

For those of you that believe that I have a great future, I do.

For those of you that keep me down, your day is coming.

For those of you that lie up and down your ends to ends as the CIA put it, people are more intuitive than me and my special life on the other side always and always know that I type fast.

For those of you that connect with my family on the other side, please keep in mind how special they are to me.

For those of you that suffer with me daily, I pray for you today and always from now on.

For those of you that think I am still full of bullshit, think again.

For those of you that love me anyway, I love you just as much as I do.

For those of you that think I am poetic, I am.

For those of you that believe in God and Love, I do too.

For those of you that want better lives yourselves, please pray for better outcomes for me.

For those of you that like my family, we are an awesome bunch and that includes every single person in my family on both my mom's and my dad's side of the family

For those of you that profile my extended family, the South San Jose Family, you will see they too are extraordinary and amazing peacefully living  and thriving just the same.

For those of you that think my friends are sad for me, they sort of don't get it but they always support me.

For those of you that think my dad is a sweetheart, he truly is and he is amazing and well thought of by everyone who knows him.

For those of you that want to watch football this fall, I am game to watch high school, college and pro but I will be kept at a distance from most football less.

For those of you that like my LIFE ALIVE and WELL, keep praying for me today and tomorrow and every day.

For those of you that like spirit, please believe in a few miracles and leave my home alone during the day.

For those of you that hate my dog, stay out of my house. It is his house, not yours.

For those of you that love my dog, stay out of my house.

For those of you that like eating pie less, do eat the last piece mildly.

For those of you that love movies, hopefully my APPLES will have baby APPLES.

For those of you that love teaching credentials for my family members, we do have a few teachers in our family.

For those of you that like Jesus, he is with you always.

God Bless You!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment