Thursday, June 28, 2012

The FBI is using military energy to try and kill me today

If you have seen the movie, Men Who Stare at Goats, and you know the scene where George Clooney kills a goat by staring at him and energizing him to die with the power of his mind, then you can imagine what a room full of evil FBI mean men are doing to my photo right now. They are staring at it and trying to make me have a heart attack.

I feel their death energy all over my body. And I am praying as much as I can.

I would appreciate it if whomever reads my page today and tomorrow, says a little prayer for these men. Some of them cannot fathom what karmic debt is and how it will be repaid. Others say it is worth the $2,000,000 that they got paid from Gordon the other day to kill me.

And some of the White House officials agree that I am too nice to be yelling all the time.

And some of the Pentagon is looking into God and his will for me.

And some of the NBC media needs a story to write about me.

So, I will keep praying and write a few more emails to people who can make things happen in life.

God Bless You.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment