Monday, June 18, 2012

I have zero respect for the San Francisco FBI....just sayin'

So the San Francisco FBI has made it clear that they will not let up on their shiesty little energy tricks that they play on me. They still encode my energy with a lot of false information and it makes the CIA think I did something awful, which of course, never happened.

I think I will take a break from the FBI in the next six months by ignoring them only. At least some of their decent agents never treat me poorly.

And I met with my therapist this morning at Kaiser. She obviously has been tipped off about the FBI and all she could say was that Kaiser has no jurisdiction or influence over the San Francisco FBI and how they treat people.

I guess it is a big game to the criminal masterminds of the San Francisco FBI. They thrive off of making me feel like my life is out of control by their memes and their energy manipulations. I am staying positive and believing that GOD has a plan for my life and that the FBI will be put in their place eventually as a peaceful group of beings that no longer wish me harm.

It's much too bad that most of the double agents will have to go to prison. But in the end, they will see that GOD warned them all to not break the laws set forth by our intelligence community about being a double agent.

And if this is too classified, my ignorance shall warn me less.....Ha ha ha.

Good luck being a great person in life, senior agents who break laws.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment