Friday, June 15, 2012

Thanks to the double agents, I never get to eat out at restaurants

Just another quick note on how the double agents wrong me. Because they can profile where I will be up to 3 days to two weeks in advance, they tip off the billionaire to give them money and then.......they walk into whatever restaurant I will be eating at and drop anywhere from $10,000 to $50,000 to put visine or spit in my food. This has happened at 4 to 7 restaurants that I know of. I can feel the psychic energy when I enter the restaurant and I have left feeling sick to my stomach at most of the restaurants that I have eaten at within the past year.

I will not withhold the restaurant names should anyone like to investigate but honestly, not eating out has been the biggest punishment that they have put me through with regards to food.

Only food though.

The FBI, when they get angry at me, they psychically put bullets through my photo at their shooting range. And some of the agents know how to practice voodoo on me.

And the billionaire, himself, sought out the best voodoo artists online to practice voodoo on me for the past five or six years.

And the FBI knew about it and ended up joining in on the action.

And no, I am not making this up.

I used to cry all the time about the voodoo, but now I just have to suck it up and believe that GOD has a greater plan for my life.

Thank you all for reading the injustices the FBI has been putting me through. I think I have told the worst of it or most of the worst of it at this point in time.

Please keep me in prayer.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment