Saturday, June 30, 2012

So annoyed that I could not buy a new car......

Yes, the FBI did show up at the Hyundai dealership with Gordon the billionaire to pay the dealer to see my car prior to it being sold to me. I was almost done with the deal (about 15 minutes from purchase) but had to leave abruptly because Gordon was busy making friends at the dealership by paying them a half a million dollars.

And on top of that, people never follow their gut feeling in the FBI. If you think Gordon is a criminal, then track him you fucking idiots. And the CIA has to do the FBI's jobs.

And so it's sucking even more for me because the FBI is lying through their teeth about everything they do to help Gordon protect his criminal activity.

Thank GOD Kilty is there.

Thanks so much for turning it over the way it should have been turned over.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment