Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My life is not normal but I may be dead

The FBI using their wisdom never has decided to postpone arresting people in an EPIC hate crime against me.

Tonight I will need prayers if you can to see that the following people are kept in my home always:

Dad
Mom
Me
Timmy

The FBI profiles me and my whereabouts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They have classified tools to undo any lock in my home, even though I specifically put up three new hotel style locks to keep them out. They also stole our spare garage door opener at one point in time.

Their agents welcome themselves into my home without any of us inviting them in.

They have damaged most of my clothes with small tears and ruined many of my high heels. They have stolen photographs and damaged my itunes account.

They have also threatened to chemically code my shampoo, conditioner, and face soap with NAIR and other more detrimental chemicals at this point in time. The same goes for our food in our home.

I am frightened at all times because of the San Francisco FBI.

They are an awful organization that does more harm than good for the American public.

I have more stories but will try to relay them at a later point in time.

Thank you all for reading some of the horrors that the FBI puts me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment