Saturday, June 16, 2012

There was no one in my home last night but the FEAR implanted by the FBI struck me hard

Knowing that I am bipolar, they decided to fear base me with a severe energy field, where I could not fall asleep last night and was terrified of something happening to my family.

And I woke up today feeling very off. It was from the FBI's use of a combat energy.

I immediately meditated to a love cd and now I am trying to eat a nutritious breakfast to regain and maintain my energy.

They definitely know how to strike a chord with me.

All it takes is threatening my family.

And today I have a party to go to where my friends all will be present and I will be not feeling like I belong.....thanks to their energy weapons.....

But if you think they got the best of me, you are wrong.

I will be wearing a pink dress to the party and ready to hang out today for anyone curious in the FBI.

Or it could be my red dress.......

Since you're so wanting to know......

No comments:

Post a Comment