Thursday, June 14, 2012

So no more Facebook posts.....for now......

Today I would like to share how embarrassing my blog was to my mother. She is humiliated. And the FBI made it extremely likely that I would die today on their death pool. I went viral with my blog on FB. And it's already dead. But if you think I am humiliated?????? You can think again.

The intent of the FBI is always to make my death look like a suicide. They will stop at nothing to get it done.

A little bit about the FBI, they have intelligence to know exactly where I will be down to the second. So if I leave my office and go into a meeting, they break into my desk to get to my medication. And if they get to my medication, they can poison me and make it look like a bad reaction to my medication.

The same goes with if I leave my purse in my bathroom for five minutes.

They break in down to the second that I will be in another room and out of earshot and then they will chemically code my medication or nicotine gum. Yes, I am trying to quit smoking and yes, it is difficult with all of the death plots against me.

And the CIA does nothing but pray I will die too.

And so does the military and navy officers who know I will soon divulge intelligence secrets.....NOT!!!!

Has anyone seen the movie Men Who Stare at Goats?????

That may explain intelligence at it's finest.

And yes, the FBI has tried to kill me with energy techniques like in the scene where George Clooney kills the goat with his mind.

And yes, they are that deadly with energy weapons......only I have a stronger weapon.

And that weapon is GOD.

Thanks so much for reading today's post.

May you be happy, healing and safe in your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment