Thursday, June 21, 2012

Once again intelligence set me up for something I can't get out of

Tomorrow is a big day at work. And the Hells Angels know where I work now. So if I am snatched up on the way to my car, no big deal to the FBI. They just say the Hells Angels did it and go on the merry way arresting people.

I will probably be brutally raped and killed at that point.

And Intelligence knows just how to set it up.

They know everything about me down to the second of where I will be and when.

They use universal energy to know where I am.

That is how they found Osama Bin Laden and that is how they found Saddam Hussein hiding in a hole in the ground on a farm.

They know just where I will be tomorrow around 4:00 or 4:30 when I get off work and they already tipped off three big men to snatch me on the way to my car.

And the CIA is reading my blog and they need to know.

And if my friends and my family are reading my blog, people went way too far trying to kill me.

And Stephanie D is in the  process of covering the whole entire story by saying I am bipolar and I wronged the Hells Angels.

I don't know any Hells Angels. I have never been involved in any sting operations. I have never encountered anyone that has wished me as much harm as the San Francisco FBI.

Please know that I will do my best to stay in tomorrow but the FBI has access to my car and will use that knowledge to their know how and move it conveniently to a non safe place for me.

And FRANK is the reason everyone is freaking out at the FBI tonight. He has the inside connection to the Hells Angels through Gordon and everyone knows it.

God Bless You.

Please keep me safe.

Love you all who work so hard to save my life.

May peace and love be with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment