Thursday, June 21, 2012

The FBI is going to cover my story thickly

With $300,000,000 from the billionaire in Los Gatos, Ca, the San Francisco FBI is going to cover my story and pursue committing more crimes in my home. They are coding to big for me to win this round.

Here are the names of the people in charge with $300,000,000 to disperse amongst their agents:


And the billionaire from Los Gatos is named Gordon. He runs a big show throughout the bay area and is well known amongst the rich and the poor. And he owns the San Francisco FBI. And he knows it.

To my family, please keep on keeping on.

To my friends, I love you forever more.

And to the FBI reading my posts, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

It is not too late to save my parents tonight.

And the CIA knows it.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment