Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The FBI is sad less with me dead

The FBI poisoned my food today. I am sad. I will probably be eating at whole foods again when I am well enough to. I already feel I'll from my mom's salad dressing being tampered with. They put an acidic virus like substance in it called chloroform. I have very little left to say about how bad life has been made by the FBI. I know life is a gift. I know I am a blessing to those that know me. But I am being killed before the end of the year and it will not be by my doing. My Dad is sacred to me. So is my entire family. So are every single one of my friends. The CIA do not want to protect me or my family. The FBI wants me dead. If you were me, you would want to be restored with God's blessings. I am instead being punished even more. Please report any wrongdoing to the Washington DC FBI of the time comes for me to have a say. I have pleaded for my life. I have eaten chloroform tonight and feel sick. To anyone with a heart for my family, please keep me in your prayers. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment