Saturday, June 30, 2012

My parents refuse to believe the FBI is doing this to me and our home

My parents do not believe the FBI enters our home. My Dad would like me to take down my blog but due to safety reasons, I will keep it up. The more people have an awareness of my situation, the better. If you are family reading this, please know that the FBI is not really after my mom or dad but want me dead in the worst way. I know this story seems unbelievable to many but that is how intelligence gets away with their crimes. There is very little accountability in the FBI and in the CIA. They can do whatever they want to whomever they want and they have very little consequences. And that type of power is sick to me. We all pay taxes and are expected to abide by the laws of this country. Those laws are exceptions made to intelligence and billionaires. And as a result, I suffer greatly every single day from the death threats from both agencies. I have put myself on many prayer request lines in churches around the east bay and around the country. What goes around comes around eventually. Everyone knows this on some level. Thank you to friends and family for being so supportive. I love each and every one of you dearly and hope eventually I can live a peaceful life. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment