Thursday, August 9, 2012

To all the FBI murder techs.....STOP

Once again today the FBI has a group of seven men in a room trying to undo my energy field by weakening my body. They are manifesting health problems for me less as I fight more with Angels but they are becoming experts in how to kill people with their energy technicians designing many deaths.

Of course to weaken my energy field, they would have to be knowledgable in healing too....so they claim. Basically they use armor to protect themselves and then place black energy all over my body. And black energy is memed from SATANIC CULT FBI.

If you would like to know what a meme is, it is when a bunch of psychically charged satanic agents come into someone's energy field and manipulates their thoughts and energy.

According to GOD, satan must be stopped in the FBI. And if Washington DC doesn't take action soon, they will be having a public apology to make to many people who are reading my blog.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment