Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another FBI plot is to frame me for a crime

Basically, they have what they call doubles to engage with the American public. A double is a perso who looks very similar to another person.

Well, a couple of doubles have been taking my car places. They always fill up the gas tank. And they have made copies of my car key when they broke into my home and I left my key out.

I do not know what they are doing with my car or my double. But obviously, they are eventually going to accuse me of something. I highly doubt good Samaritan work was done by these girls who take my car.

I reported on agents name to Washington DC FBI that I thought had taken my car for a joy ride by calling them on the night it happened.

I also blogged twice now about my car having the gas tank filled up.

Good luck FBI. You're not getting away with this forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment