Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Family is special to everyone and I love my family more than you

 I hope he gets the message that I love way more than I hate. In fact I don't hate really at all. I get angry and sad that FBI and Gordon victimize me.

I hate very little though. I love my life a whole lot.

I believe God has a plan to make people feel blessed and sacred. Even if it means driving to prisons to visit their loved ones.

Prison is like summer camp according to an old friend of mine. It's a place where you go to sit and think about what you did wrong. But God is in prisons blessing prisoners always. There is lots of laughter and joy there. And yes email too.

People don't realize that God is working out love and healing. Mainly by harming others, you may not be entitled to that healing. But if you put on a brave smile and say hi to people, you never know what may come of it.

God Bless You!


No comments:

Post a Comment