Friday, August 10, 2012

An FBI Acting Agent of the San Francisco FBI is victimizing other bipolar victims too......

There are about forty five other victims that the FBI is victimizing in hopes that we all commit suicide. Especially anyone with a sense of intuition can develop more intuition when they hear voices.

Fortunately for me, I am locked in my house with everything securely locked up. The FBI cannot break in to kill me as they so desired. And the more people read my blog and are sad for me, the more the FBI is being held accountable by the Lord.

They have a special unit called DEATH POOL. Basically they energize themselves onto victims as homocidal threats with no feelings. They have very little cares as to whether I live or die with the way they are energized.

And churches are beginning to receive prayer requests regarding the Satanic people in the East Bay as well as my prayer requests that the FBI is victimizing me.

And furthermore, this is a hate crime. I have never harmed anyone on a level that deserved this level of death threats daily.

I am actually doing really well minus the stress level of having to check everything and being stuck inside my house to keep safe.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment