Friday, August 17, 2012

Poetry rocks.....but paying my coworkers does not

I am an up and coming poet. I save them in my emails.

But so the interesting point of that was, I am being hacked into by the FBI.

They do go through all of my emails every two hours. Pathetic and scary.

I have very little to hide. My bills are paid. I donate frequently to charities. I shop online. I write churches for prayer. I job hunt. I do my schoolwork. All in my way too cool email.

And as for Gordon paying off my coworkers???? I will never know better or worse. Just some stuff was trifled with at my desk while I worked there. Probably FBI breaking in but questionable about my coworkers affiliation to me.

Anyway, write your own damn blog freaks of nature.

I will sue for libel and slander if you poach off of mine.

Lots of love to you geeks.

And this blog is meant for death pool viewers.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment