Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am sad for the San Francisco FBI for a good reason less and more

They have lied to me about their forty five dollar vodka drinks at the W hotel being the end all be all in life. And they lied yet again about having a vaccine for HIV. Many of their agents are cured less of the HIV virus then they led me to believe.

Not.

The San Francisco FBI is a carrier of  HIV and Hepatitis C. They think they can infect me with it by putting blood on my parents food when they break in. These people are sick.

And one of the agents who befriended my family has Hepatitis and HIV and is married with kids.

Just one of the many reasons the FBI wants to kill me.

If you happen to read this post and are spiritual, please say a little prayer of healing for HIV victims in California.

And please think I am a ok to not be killed.

Have a nice day FBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment