Saturday, August 18, 2012

Gordon may have paid my gas station attendants off to be extra nice to me ........

Until he comes up with a plan for them to be involved in killing me somehow.

I wanted them to be prosperous. I hope he gifted them well. I will go to seven eleven for smokes and red bulls from now on. Just saying.......

Another memory lane thought that entered my head today was a movie theater experience about a year ago. The FBI set me up to be hit in the theater. By a hired gun if you will.

Two men wearing sunglasses sat down right behind me in an empty movie theater on a Saturday afternoon. I left immediately.

People think I am less of a victim but that simply is not the casE

And Washington DC thinks it's a ok to sit on this.
.


Stupid dumb and you'll be dealing with media at some point

No comments:

Post a Comment