Sunday, August 12, 2012

The goal of the San Francisco FBI is to energetically murder

They know if they use energy weapons that no one can prove it. They summon up black energy to infiltrate my body. Today a healer was sad to see my energy so weakened by the military team trying to kill me. He expects it to get worse tomorrow. And the FBI is giggling at the their millionaire leaders as if prison were too good for them.

I am staying in my home tomorrow. I can't leave it unlocked to walk my dog during the day because the hired CIA hit would be more than happy to break iny home and kill me. Against my will.

This is just sad to the media.

Thank God a real leader would put fears to rest that there will be no murder as big as mine in ten weeks......just saying.

And that's Gordon wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment