Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Their next bullshit scheme to kill me

They want to tamper with my blog after they kill me and say the pressure got to me with my mental health. Not true unfortunately. And they are chemically coding my car any time I leave it anywhere. And of course, because I start my masters degree course tonight, they are threatening to take that away as well. God has a plan though. 150 double agents need to go to prison for thirty years or more. And some will breach less. And others will of course if they feel that they will be murdered. Just spent the day at Kaiser signing up for health classes like mind body stress reduction. I'd say I'm in great shape to fight this battle. I am healthy, choosing to be happy and taking action to maintain my mental health under the death threats from the FBI. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment