Tuesday, July 17, 2012

An FBI agent is sending me creepy anonymous text messages

Yes, it does sketch me out a little. He did send the texts anonymously and he was just downright creepy and stalker ish. Like the type that would rape. So please be aware of FBI trying to undo this creeps connection to me. I don't do anything weird or weirdo like to warrant strange anonymous texts from some deutsche bag. He would not identify himself after me asking three or four times. After everything I already go through, I would like a break from stalkers and creeps in the FBI and in Gordon's psycho group of friends. Profilers are disgusted actually with the San Francisco FBI. I should be kept safe and there have been way too many leaks as to how to find me at any given time using intelligence. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment