Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The FBI chemically directed my death

The FBI is now putting a chemical in my car to cause my death. It is like cloroform but a diuretic. They have made it clear to me I can spend every day in the emergency room. They have zero qualms with murdering me. They know the chemical cannot be tested in my bloodstream. And I am lightheaded and dizzy today and trying to drink plenty of fluids. They honestly think they can get away with murdering me this way. Please write your local newspaper with my information in case this does not stop. I am in great health and a victim of the FBI. And the San Francisco Chronicle Editor has read all of my emails with their death plots. This is not funny and they still have clearance to murder me. To my friends, I love you all dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment