Sunday, July 1, 2012

I have written our Congress and President about this situation

Apparently President Obama and Senator Feinstein and Senator Boxer and Congressman Jerry McNerney need to be advised about my blog. So I advised them.

I would like to reiterate a few key points to these fine people serving our nation.

1. I am college educated and currently working on obtaining my MBA.
2. I have never harmed anyone.
3. I have no criminal record nor have I done anything to get one.
4. I am an American with civil rights being violated.
5. I am a taxpayer, who works hard for living.
6. I am an amazing daughter, sister, best friend, granddaughter, auntie, friend, niece, cousin and community member.
7. I have never cheated anyone out of anything.

If these are sufficient reasons for my life to be saved from the San Francisco FBI death pool, then I will ask again for Friends and Family to post a response on my Facebook page.

Thanks so much,

God Bless You!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment