Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The FBI puts gross energy all over my energy field

So basically the CIA thinks I've done a whole bunch of awful things that I have never done. The FBI encodes my energy with their thought forms and downloads and the CIA is victimizing me now as well. Please know that I forgive you to the family member that ruined my medication today. I know you were given false information about who I am and what I am about. I am not a creep or a criminal. I am a victim of a viscious psycho hate crime by specially trained agents who are criminally insane and running the San Francisco FBI. I am a victim only. I have never harmed anyone nor committed any crimes other than occasionally driving with more than one alcoholic beverage in me. I do not expect you to write a psychic hate crime off but the San Francisco FBI has two hundred double agents minus fifty working for a billionaire. They get paid big money to fuck me over any way they can. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment