Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have quit smoking to prevent lies from destroying the FBI more or less

The FBI is always backing schizophrenia as a project. Basically they pick out people from neighborhood profiles as in agents are constantly profiling people and then put them on a list for adulthood demise.

Basically, it is not a secret. It is well known among people with the disease that the government is doing this to them.

It is also a big secret less to the medical community.

But I have a plan to overcome it less.....not.

I will continue to blog.

I will continue to look into literary agents to write a book and a movie script for me.

And I will continue on a path of health and well being.

Please don't keep up the death threats FBI or CIA.

I've paid my karma up and then some.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment