Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Danny and Dan and Obviously some mental cohorts are agreeing to go to prison soon

Dan is under the impression that breaking into my home and paying my medical bills is a good idea. And Danny likes Alts a lot but needs to get back to his murderous fuck you's to me. And obviously switching personalities is only a code nowadays. There are four to eight Dans and none have multiple personality disorder. But all eight have intent to kill me.

May they live a good life.

But if I feel one more plot on my life line to kill me, the lord is going to have a death pool too big for the adult's kids next spring.

And that is just a guess.

Stay out of South San Jose, Boers crew.

And get a life going for your children. Called a trust fund and custodial guardians.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment