Saturday, September 15, 2012

I am a victim of many FBI agents at this point

Too many to arrest all of them. And they all want their money from Gordon. He made his fortune with their help.

I do not want to die or be killed by the FBI.

I have made that clear.

I have thirty years of excellent health ahead of me according to my special spirit guide who is my Grandfather on the other side.

They have already covered my blog by burying it on the Internet.

I hope they can just stop victimizing me and leave me alone.

I think the President would agree that now five hundred civilians know what I know about the FBI. My blog is being read by many.

And to the FBI who are evil, please disappear my from my life. Don't ask about me and certainly don't stalk me anymore. Stay out of my home and car.

Thank you.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment