Monday, September 17, 2012

7,448 page views on my blog

Each page is a view. But I have been plugging to the media. I am that scared. I am dealing with criminal masterminds and the all powerful FBI. They have ways and means beyond mine. And they absolutely hate me.

Most wish I was dead already. But luckily for me, I have survived. When I say the FBI and Gordon have a Hitler mentality, it is because they have put me through a personal crisis for sixteen years that is my own personal holocaust in a way. They have abused me and emotionally victimized me and tried to kill me with all of the methods listed in my blog.

And some of these psychos have the gall to call themselves more American than me. Really?????,,

I am the one who trusts in God and the laws designed to protect Americans. I am not homocidal or evil or vindictive or unusually cruel like most of the FBI. I take accountability for my actions. I try to right my wrongs. And I believe in following the rules of God, as said in the bible and the laws designed to protect Americans from harm.

And I worship God in a Christian way. And I pay my taxes. And I support various causes with monetary contributions. And I am proud to be an American.

For you scummy people that want to call yourselves American even though you don't abide by the laws of our country.....go ahead. But don't expect to get special treatment.

I certainly do not want my government killing me.

And I respect those who are life affirming for me.

And to those that believe Gordon is God, think again.

Corrupt, greed, power. Those are the things he stands for.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment