Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thank you to friends and family for defending me

That includes all the good kids in the FBI and all the friends who read my blog.

I am still having high anxiety about being killed.

I guess the President knows it now that I have written him over ten emails regarding my situation.

I have asked to live until I am at least 80 without being killed of humane energy weapons of mimes.

I hope most people realize that my blog is a ok to publish and that I want to move forward and be compensated for all the years of hardship and pain that the FBI has put me through.

I will be asking to sue the FBI for twenty million dollars. I deserve it and quite honestly, no one has walked a day in my shoes. I keep a smile and a good attitude for friends and try to for my parents but I have been through absolute hell for twenty years and I would like go be blessed at some point with my hopes and dreams for my life.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment