Monday, December 17, 2012

Clearances and clearances but the FBI is fucking me over too big

Once again.

And everyone that got clearances should not be afraid of GOD. Or more to the point, they should be afraid of ALIEN NATION less never.

But I have to deal with psychopath FBI agents on a daily basis. I also deal with the most loving, most caring, most beautiful in heart and soul agents too.

And they all agressively call my mimes away never less.

Thank you to all the good kids who make my days brighter with your love and humor and good looks and charm.....I love all of you for making my life!

As for the FBI trying to murder me, they will keep it at it.

And I will try my hardest to stay positive and happy and keep everyone informed of the latest and greatest death threats.

Thank you to all of you who read my blog.

xoxo

God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment