Monday, October 22, 2012

My sports like conduct is aviable......a CIA coded death in my home less

Please stop buying things for Alyssa and Sarah, FBI. Please stop.

No one needs a bunch of spoiled sociopath girls wearing designer clothes from Neiman Marcus.

No one needs a bunch of spoiled sociopath girls owning the wait staff at Va Da Vi.

And no one needs GORDON around to pay them $45 million to dismantle my life with their psychic viewings of me daily.

So code red FBI.

You will be held accountable.

And if President needs permission to read my blog, I sent him the link twice already as well as our California Senators.

Please stop dismantling my life to pay me back for what I did in 1800's as in two centuries ago.

Move on to PRAYING for forgiveness and mercy for your psycho agents who have done this to me.

I HAVE DONE NO CRIMES IN THIS CENTURY OR LAST TO DESERVE A HATE CRIME by the FBI. NONE!!!!!!

And yes, to my Facebook followers, this story is my life. It's unfortunate the FBI does this people without thinking of any consequences and persecutes me for something I have no recollection of doing over three centuries ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment