Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I am going to church to combat the FBI death pool on me

Last night in church, a couple I do not know nor have I ever seen before blatantly turned and stared at me and started giving me dirty looks. I ignored them and pretty much assumed that they had been paid by a Gordon follower.

And today my hairdresser may be approached to give me a bad hair cut. And Gordon will pay thirty thousand dollars to have it done.

These people are not ok with me. I have no idea who they are but they certainly know me and hate me. And it is not God like to start an epic hate crime to earn money. Sorry to be the one to tell you that.

My latest work is to pray for forgiveness and mercy on those who harm me. I hope God shows them how to correct themselves and move on to a level of love and peace and ultimately, happiness.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment