Monday, October 8, 2012

My blog will apparently be an ongoing list of FBI plots against me forever

The FBI is using my blog less to uncover crime and more to make me look crazy. The truth is, I have been praying and praying for God to help me and he is. I ask angels daily and almost hourly to help me. And they do. I would like to express my gratitude to our God and all the angels who help protect me. I would also like to express gratitude to the special agents who work really hard every day and the ones who are faithful to God are the ones who will never be without a blessing. But to the double agents working for Gordon and taking pay from the government, please do your best to leave me alone from now on.

Thanks again to all the special spirit guides and angels and special agents who make my life safe.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment