Saturday, November 3, 2012

The FBI thinks they have my death in the bag.......

The FBI is constantly miming my friends and family. Which means they implanting thoughts into them. And they think they can get away with murdering me that way.

By the time all of my friends and family want nothing more to do with me, they will take swift action to kill me. And make it look like natural causes.

Meanwhile, it has come to my attention that all of my former Los Gatos friends have taken money from the billionaire in Los Gatos, CA. And that they will all be quiet for the amount which they were paid.

And the FBI is covering this story any which way they can. And they are upping the ante around my death with the military using energy weapons to kill me "humanely".

I have written fifty churches to pray for me. And I will write five hundred more.

I am healthy, strong and happy to live my life. Sorry you fucking LAME O's being billionaire bitches. I want to live my life and prosper. I deserve to and I will not let you kill me without the biggest fight for my life.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment