Saturday, August 24, 2013

Under the tutelege of San Jose FBI......

A crappy end to a good day.

First of all, I had most of my day go pretty well.

Until I got home at 9:30 tonight to learn from my spirit guides that San Jose FBI ordered my sheets to be engulfed in asbestos. He wants me to get cancer and die young if not sooner than a year from now to make it look like natural causes.

I'm really tired of fighting EVERY SINGLE DAY to stay safe. But the Lord gives me renewing and restoring energy daily to keep up the good fight until the San Francisco FBI finally gets the idea that murdering me is not ok.

Yes, the FBI has the master garage door opener to our house. And yes, they tap my cell phone and yes, they know where I am at all times psychically as well as with technology.

Please know that God wants me safe, happy and prosperous. He guides me and protects me every single day.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment