Sunday, August 4, 2013

To the CIA who love to fuck shit up......

Please stay out of my home less never.

With Dan Bowers and Ali Bitch breaking and entering every single time we leave our home unattended, you can imagine that we don't need any more agents traipsing through our home.

Lol......of course, they have all the cares in the world less being $50,000,000 dollars richer and completing my life of dreams as their own.

By stealing from my room, they have taken my journals, which had all of my hopes and dreams in them. And they have systematically gone about completing everything on my list for my dream life.
Which includes living in Ruby Hills, travelling, buying vacation homes and so on and so on.

Not only do they steal from me, but now, EVERY SINGLE SHIRT I OWN has at least one to two small holes in it. They keep on breaking in and insisting that they quote "fuck this bitch up for good".

And then there is Sarah Montgomery (her divorced name) and Frank Lemieux from Los Gatos who do all the psychic reading and vibing less never to kill me off too.

God Bless You CIA but somewhere along the line you need to take action and remedy the situation to justice for a true American (not real, however).

No comments:

Post a Comment