Friday, April 5, 2013

The CIA director has given clearance to break into my home to kill my home off

The CIA has plans to end lives of not only me and my parents but also of my dog. They want to chemically expose all of us to asbestos in our sheets.

It is sad and disgusting that murder is the only solution that they can come up with to be done with harming me.

I hope they swiftly reconsider and consider that salvation by GOD is too important to their children.
And most leaders plotting murder on me and my home will held be accountable severely by the LORD if they even consider putting substances into home through chemical means.

WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, HAVE NOT BROKEN ANY LAWS and we want to be left alone by our government from death threats.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment