Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The FBI is in deep shit with the CIA

The San Francisco FBI is plotting to murder me for their telepathic agents breaching information to me. They will not have the decency to come to my home and clearance me for protection.

They continue to have their Schizophrenia Project Team practice voodoo and homicidal threats on me daily. And they have the garage door opener to my home which the FBI welcomes themselves into whenever I am not home and poisons food and puts chemicals in my bedding and clothing and then pokes holes in my clothes to top it off.

The project is inhumane, cruel and sad. These people in charge are unethical and downright satanic and evil. And they are getting a $600 million dollar payout from Gordon the billionaire in Los Gatos CA.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment