Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Bay Area FBI and CIA Conspiracy has hired many of my family.....

They have hired my family and my family is now part of the conspiracy on me and practicing voice to skull technologies on me. And if you think that what I am saying is bullshit...think again....our government is way too big and has way too much advanced technology.

I am devastated. I am sad. I have lost every single friend I have ever had to this conspiracy and now my family is joining in on it.

And sadly, I have never done anything harmful to anyone in my life or in my country. The FBI is basing this project around me on a 17th century past life.....which I have no recollection of as I was born in 1976 and have never harmed anyone in my life.

Please pray for me if you are Christian.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment